Meet the Mermaidens

Here at Fin Fun we’ve had some very exciting things going on.

We’ve been contacted by REAL MERMAIDS!!!!

Not just any mermaids, either. We are thrilled to introduce you to seven mermaid princesses, called “Mermaidens” from seven sea kingdoms, and their best “FinFriends.”

Since Fin Fun began making mermaid tails and shipping them all over the world, mermaids have started seeing humans wearing them. This created quite a buzz in the MerWorld. They suddenly realized that not only do humans know about merfolk, but we want to be like them as well. You see, for centuries, merfolk believed that humans would capture or hurt merpeople if they knew of their existence. But after seeing us wearing mermaid tails ourselves, they realized we are friendly.

So, after meeting with their MerCouncil, the merfolk decided it was time to make contact with humans (they call us “landfolk”). They decided to find out who makes the mermaid tails they’ve been seeing humans wear and they made contact with us here at Fin Fun. We’ll tell you how that came about in a future post. But for now, let’s just say it was AWESOME!!!

Anyway, so they’ve assigned one Mermaiden (mermaid princess) from each of seven sea kingdoms to tell their stories to the people here at Fin Fun. We’ve decided that it might be too overwhelming to release all of them at once, so we’ll be introducing you, our FinFriends, to each of the royal Mermaidens right here at FinFriends.com.

Are you ready to meet these beautiful, amazing Mermaidens?

It is with great pleasure that we at Fin Fun invite you to meet each Mermaiden princess, learn their stories and join us in welcoming them to the human world!

Join the Conversation

Your email address will not be published.

1,648 Comments

Comment not showing up? We read all comments before they appear live. They will appear when/if they are approved!

1. Jan 19, 2015 at 4:04 pm
    kira says:

Hey I want to buy Zoey’s tail should I ?!?!?!?!?!?!? Help me fin fun I like it but it is expensive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Apr 9, 2016 at 7:25 am
      Emma says:

Just if you like it than buy it ?

2. Nov 23, 2017 at 5:15 pm
      lindsay105 says:

3. Feb 1, 2018 at 5:38 am
      Seven sea girl says:

Totally!

2. Jan 14, 2015 at 12:44 am
    NURUL says:

I want the mermaid tail please send for me.

3. Jan 1, 2015 at 3:41 pm
    lyndsie says:

Hi fin fun! I got your Rio Red tail for Christmas, and I love it so much. I was wondering if you are going to make a mermaiden for it. I had an idea for a Mermaid for the Rio Red tail:
    Name: Rebbeca

Power: Shapesifting(Into sea animals and occasionally she turns into a human but she gets in a lot of trouble for that.

Pet: Tiger Shark named Sparks (he may look mean but he is really a huge sweetheart)

Lives: In a small kingdom by hawiia(credit to my friend mallory for that idea) but frequently travels to the coast in California to obsever the land folk.

She is bit of a trouble maker and she speaks english and hawiian. She plays near underwater volcanos with her tiger shark, Sparks. And is good friends with Waverlee because they live so close.

Well I hope you enjoy my idea. I love your tails, especsialy the Rio Red one I have.
    Thank you for making my dream come true
    Lyndsie

1. Jan 1, 2015 at 3:43 pm
      lyndsie says:

She has brown hair and green eyes and rosy cheeks.

4. Jan 1, 2015 at 3:41 pm
    lyndsie says:

Name: Rebbeca

Thank you for making my dream come true
    Lyndsie

1. Mar 30, 2015 at 12:43 pm
      Waverlee2 says:

That idea is great I like it a lot. I also think they should have a rio red mermaiden

2. Apr 12, 2015 at 5:52 am
      Salma says:

There already is a rio red tail mermaiden called marina but I didn’t see her before

5. Jan 1, 2015 at 5:47 am
    Brooke says:

Will you make covers for sharkfins

6. Dec 31, 2014 at 4:08 am
    Oceanngirl512 says:

will you ever make a yellow/ orange version of for example Crystals tail

1. Dec 31, 2014 at 9:41 am
      Fin Fun says:

We’re always coming up with new designs. 2015 is going to be an exciting year! πŸ˜‰

1. Jul 4, 2016 at 4:36 pm
        Anonymous says:

hi fin fun i love waverlee

7. Dec 1, 2014 at 3:22 pm
    Mermaid Carmen says:

Hello fellow finfriends! My names Carmen I am a mermaid from the artic sea I have a artic blue tail and a polar bear finfriend named snowy I have been finfriends with Crystal as long as we were born now that she is with the other mermaidens I have left home and traveled the world Crystal doesn’t seem to have time for me any more I have resintly met a human thats right a human she seems to have the same problem as me her friend left and now has more friend’s we often swim together one day I hope to see and play with Crystal again

Bye for now Your finfriend Carmen of the artic sea

8. Dec 1, 2014 at 3:22 pm
    Mermaid Carmen says:

Bye for now Your finfriend Carmen of the artic sea

9. Sep 12, 2014 at 7:31 pm
    ashley vera says:

hola
    como esta

10. Sep 12, 2014 at 7:31 pm
    ashley vera says:

hola
    como esta

11. Sep 12, 2014 at 7:31 pm
    ashley vera says:

hola yo te llama ashley q si claro puede q compra

12. Aug 23, 2014 at 3:34 am
    Mia says:

Hi I’m 11 I love this idea of mermaid tails I would really like to get one but I live in the U.K. not USA so maybe in future years would you look into selling them in the U.K. Or do you know any other businesses that sell them in the U.K?

Thanks
    Mia

13. Aug 23, 2014 at 3:34 am
    Mia says:

Thanks
    Mia

14. Aug 6, 2014 at 1:21 pm
    lia says:

I’m going to get the crystal blue mermaid tail!!!

15. Jul 29, 2014 at 2:14 am
    Thaila says:

I love all these wonderful tails my favorite was the sunset Caribbean but the fin didn’t look realistic. SO my favorite ones that have a realistic fin are the Crystal and Waverlee but I don’t know which one I like more so I can buy it?! SO I need help! SO which one is like most popular or prettier???

16. Jul 27, 2014 at 8:32 pm
    olivia says:

I have one of the tails! I have purple sky!!! is there anyone who has a purple sky colored tale in the mermaidens?

17. Jul 21, 2014 at 11:15 pm
    Mia says:

I love my aussie green mermaid tail so much, I feel like Ariel when I use it an I actullaly know two three year olds think I was a real mermaid it everything I imagined it’s would be and even more!!!!!

18. Jul 18, 2014 at 4:59 pm
    katie says:

i don’t have tale but I’m going to be buying one do you have any recommendations

1. Jul 6, 2018 at 11:55 am
      Sorcha Pearlshine says:

Hey Katie! You really can’t go wrong with a Fin Fun tail. Just make sure you get the right size, and a color you love! Happy swimming!

19. Jul 15, 2014 at 6:06 pm
    kelsie says:

Hi Im kelsie iv loved your website i am saving up to buy one
    !!!!!!!!!!!:):)

20. Jul 15, 2014 at 6:06 pm
    kelsie says:

Hi Im kelsie iv loved your website i am saving up to buy one
    !!!!!!!!!!!:):)

21. Jun 14, 2014 at 7:38 pm
    oceanna says:

can you please make serena from the golf of mexico because I am from florida I bought a tail and a monofin

1. Jun 15, 2014 at 7:14 pm
      Fin Fun says:

Sorry, Serena is from the Mediterranean Sea! But Destiny is from the Caribbean and might travel up to the Gulf coast sometimes. πŸ˜‰

2. Jul 18, 2014 at 5:11 pm
      KATIE says:

i agree i love her tail its beautiful
      from what i have seen
      you know

22. Jun 14, 2014 at 5:25 pm
    chiara says:

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww superrrrrrrrr funnnnnnnnnnn

23. Jun 13, 2014 at 1:49 pm
    Miley says:

Are you guys going to be doing a ‘create- a – mermaid’ type contest? I love mermaids, and would love a tail. I’m not positive I will have the money to buy one. I would love to give my idea on a new mermaiden! I love writing and using my creativity. I already have an idea!

1. Jun 13, 2014 at 1:55 pm
      Fin Fun says:

We don’t have plans to introduce more Mermaidens soon, but you never know what the future will bring πŸ˜‰ We will be posting new stories from our Mermaidens regularly, so check back to read those. We sometimes post stories sent in to us by our FinFriends, we’d love to see what you come up with! Thanks for visiting!

24. Jun 12, 2014 at 5:08 pm
    Maria says:

Is Fin Fun going to write more stories for each of the tails? I really like the other stories! πŸ™‚

1. Jun 12, 2014 at 5:20 pm
      Fin Fun says:

Yes, stay tuned for more mermaid stories from each of Mermaidens. πŸ™‚

1. Jan 3, 2015 at 2:05 am
        cluedette says:

May i have a question for fin fun.Because i want to buy a mermaid tail in yur site and iam thinking that if its authomaticaly has a monofin inside the mermaaid tail

1. Feb 28, 2015 at 5:17 pm
          Lauryn says:

Hi. I am a huge fan of Fin Fun Mermaids.I just got Serena’s rainbow tail in the mail today, and i LOVE the colors. Get back to me soon, please. Thanks

1. Mar 15, 2017 at 9:40 am
            waveroll24 says:

hi good choice of picking a mermaid tail but i sort of think it looks like orbiez and not so realistic but thats my opinion but collar doesnt matter unless you want it to

25. Jun 8, 2014 at 4:50 pm
    Maria says:

OH MY GOSH!!! Serena looks just like me! I’m not kidding! She had brown eyes and brown hair (LIKE ME!!!) and she had the Diamond Shimmer tail! I have the Diamond Shimmer tail!!!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

1. Apr 15, 2016 at 2:45 pm
      jaliyah says:

Destiny looks just like me to??☺?☺?

1. Sep 23, 2016 at 4:07 pm
        Layla the mermaid says:

Hi my name is Layla the mermaid I just got a fin fun mermaid tail today it’s orange it’s really pretty again my name is Layla the mermaid bye c(:

By the way Whitch one is Destiny