Mermaiden Matching Game

Mermaiden Matching Game
PLAY GAME

Sit back, relax, and enjoy this mer-mazing mermaid matching game! Can you beat all the levels?

Join the Conversation

Your email address will not be published.

175 Comments

Comment not showing up? We read all comments before they appear live. They will appear when/if they are approved!

1. Jul 17, 2019 at 8:24 pm
    Jia says:

you know, my mom might get me a new tail before we go to the beach!!!

2. May 9, 2019 at 4:03 pm
    lulu says:

i love my tail its green and blue

3. Apr 9, 2019 at 5:07 pm
    vivi says:

its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool and pretty win its in the water and i love it looks so real .mine is pink and i love it soooooooo much

4. Mar 10, 2018 at 8:01 pm
    Tropical says:

Hi, I just got my new mermaid fin Its tropical sunrise I LOVE it so much and i’m so glad that i get to join the fin fun experience!!

5. Feb 17, 2018 at 5:53 pm
    LALA says:

do you love your tails to my fin friend abb ally b.f.f.f.f call me

6. Jan 8, 2018 at 2:24 pm
    Sydney says:

I have the teal one and it is so much prettier in the water than in the pictures , if you can pay for it but if you swim often it is worth the investment

7. Jan 4, 2018 at 4:36 pm
    Aussie the mermaid says:

Hi I just ordered the Aussie green Tail and my sister got Bryan’s Tail I was wondering if your tails will fit other monofins cause we found one on amazon.com that looked just like yours and the sizes looked pretty much the same so we ordered two of the monofins will it work please respond fin fun.

Your fin friend

Abby and ally

8. Dec 22, 2017 at 7:29 am
    LALA says:

I like fin fun cuz we can have fun with our mermaid tails

9. Dec 22, 2017 at 7:23 am
    LALA says:

it’s so fun with Fin Funmermaid tails

10. Nov 25, 2017 at 3:25 pm
    angie says:

i might get my first mermaid tail for christmas and i don’t care what color it is
    and my mom almost got me a blanket and i think its funny and wierd but i love
    this website its the best ever but my mom won’t go to this website even though
    it has so many mermaid tails and shes always looking for mermaid tails for me
    that will fit me and that i like but i hope i get a teal one cause its such a pretty
    tail