Fin Fun Letter to Santa

Print out our Letter to Santa to let the big guy know just what you want for Christmas this year!

letter-download

Join the Conversation

Your email address will not be published.

22 Comments

Comment not showing up? We read all comments before they appear live. They will appear when/if they are approved!

1. Dec 2, 2018 at 2:25 pm
    L.A says:

Hey guys i love the sunset sky tail what about u?? -addisom or LA

2. Oct 31, 2016 at 4:43 pm
    Nene says:

A magenta color with sea green dots, and a beautiful blue color top,also the power to make gorgeous flowers.Santa l hope you can make that. P.S can you make it extra large.

3. Jul 2, 2016 at 9:07 pm
    carmela says:

i love the malibu pink ,aisan magenta ,aussie green and the arctic blue i ceep dreming about it and wach it in youtube and google i wish i have it but i will asc it for santa and 3 shark fins becus my father my friends brother and my fathers brothers like to have a shark fin

4. Dec 3, 2015 at 10:48 pm
    April says:

When is the next competition coming for Christmas 2015 if there is going to be a competition make it in December 2015.

Because I would really like to win a mermaid tail for me and my friends because we love mermaids so much and that is all we talk about?

1. Jul 2, 2016 at 9:08 pm
      carmela says:

5. Jun 2, 2015 at 5:33 am
    Mary grace says:

me too I really want to be a mermaid but we can’t buy mermaid tails cause we don’t have enough credit for them what will I do?

1. Jun 2, 2015 at 5:34 am
      Mary grace says:

please reply tnx

1. Jun 15, 2015 at 8:18 pm
        Mermaid Muna says:

maybe do a lemonade stand or an orange juice stand what do u say to that maybe that would work mary grace

2. Jul 1, 2015 at 4:06 pm
      Victori says:

I know how you feel I’ve gotten birthday money Christmas money and even just selling cupcake money and still did not have anough

6. Apr 16, 2015 at 5:39 am
    Laura says:

I want to be a real mermaid and have powers to freeze water,build up water by growing it to a tall tower.I want to keep a secret if I was a mermaid.And if water (including a drop of water) fell on me I would turn into a mermaid.

1. Jun 15, 2015 at 8:14 pm
      Mermaid Muna says:

santa I want to get a locket that when I open it I will go in to different dimensions and turn into a light blue mermaid I will have a potion that is everlasting and give me any powers I want I just have to think of the power I want then drink it thanks!

7. Dec 14, 2014 at 2:01 pm
    Hannah says:

Sise 10 12 thanks

8. Dec 14, 2014 at 1:49 pm
    Hannah says:

BTW I want a Mediterranean tale

9. Dec 14, 2014 at 1:46 pm
    Hannah says:

Hey if u do this does fin fun give u a free tale because if so I would totally do and get the word out

10. Dec 13, 2014 at 8:12 am
    Noelle says:

I would really love to have Rio Red or Crystals Arctic Blue or Rainbow Reef. I have wanted a finfun mermaid tail my whole life. I’m also a size 12 on this website so I would really like one so yeah. PLEASE

11. Dec 11, 2014 at 5:46 pm
    victori says:

also i am a size 12 on this website.

1. Jul 1, 2015 at 2:18 pm
      mermaid Marcy says:

i as well

12. Dec 11, 2014 at 5:29 pm
    victori says:

i would love to get the brynn celtic green tail and i printed it and every thing sooo please please give me the tail.

13. Dec 10, 2014 at 8:08 pm
    Bean 5709 says:

awwwww……….. so cute! BTW, I really think you should put a commercial on TV to get the word out about your product. Barely anyone knows about it!

1. Dec 17, 2014 at 8:50 pm
      rayniesha says:

My friend wants a mermaid tail for Christmas and she would like the artic blue tail 10-12 and I would like a Aussie green mermaid tail and in 10-12 we really like mermaids and we want to be one

1. Dec 17, 2014 at 8:51 pm
        rayniesha says:

With the monofin

2. Nov 1, 2020 at 11:21 pm
        Tidal teal says:

My friend has a attic blue mermaid tail and monofin and she loves it. Her sister has the Aussie green tail size 12 they love them and all they want to do is swim in them all the time